At Bread and Butter Kitchen, we LOVE food and we love sharing our passion with our customers. Stop by our cafe to grab some breakfast or lunch or grab a meal to go. We source nearly everything locally and directly from the farmers and vendors who produce the beautiful ingredients we feature in our dishes. We want to share our love of good food and good ingredients with you and hopefully make meal time easier for you and your family.
Fresh Food, Fast
- We make nearly everything from scratch.
- Grab a wrap or salad from our fridge or order from the menu.
- Choose from a variety of meals and snacks, including kid-friendly, vegetarian, and gluten free
- We work with local farmers and vendors to select the very best ingredients
- Weekly specials feature seasonal, fresh ingredients
- Know what you're eating and where it's from
Visit Our Cafe
- Location: 303 Second Street, Suite A, Annapolis, MD 21403
- Hours: 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Phone: 410-202-8680
I’m Monica Alvarado, Founder & Chef of Bread and Butter Kitchen. A reformed corporate rock star, I discovered my passion for cooking many years ago during a sabbatical from the corporate world. I love to create dishes using local ingredients and work closely with farmers and vendors in the area. My happy place is in the kitchen, making flour tortillas, sipping a good wine, and listening to music.